- In order to create an account to use the Services, you must be a single individual 16 years of age or older, as well as an adult in your jurisdiction, or have your parents / legal guardians accept this Agreement on your behalf, depending on your jurisdiction.
- If we have any reason to believe you are under 16 and/or under the legal age required to consent to this Agreement in your jurisdiction, we may, at our sole discretion, suspend your account and require proof of age.
- If you are eligible to use the Services, you must create an account at our website in order to play the Ethereal Ragnarok game server.
- A single individual may have multiple accounts. Multiple individuals may not share accounts.
- Do not share the password to any of your accounts with others. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and for any actions taken by a third party if a third party obtains your account information (such as if you share it, or through the use of malicious software on your computer). If a third party with which you have shared your account(s) violates the terms of this Agreement, your account(s) may be subject to the applicable penalties described below.
- When you create an account, you will be able to use the full functionalities of the Services. You understand and agree that the services are provided in an as-is basis, and no warranties (express or implied) or intellectual property licenses are provided by us, including compatibility with certain hardware and/or third party software, functionality, reliability, quality, or suitability for a particular purpose.
- We may, at our sole discretion, update and/or change the functionalities of the Services, in whole or in part. You agree that you do not have any expectations that the Services or any part of the Services will function or continue to function in a particular way, or be compatible with a particular set of hardware or third party software.
- To the maximum extent permitted in your jurisdiction, we shall not be liable towards you for any damages of any kind (including indirect, incidental, loss of business or of profits) resulting from your use of the Services. Under no circumstances shall our liability towards you exceed any amounts you have paid to us in connection with the Services.
- We may, at our sole discretion, stop offering the Services for a particular region or worldwide. If we decide to stop offering the Services for your region, for any reason, you will have no recourse, and you will not be entitled to any compensation or refunds.
- Your use of the Services is conditioned to maintaining an account in good standing. This means that you must comply with all laws, rules a regulations of your jurisdiction, as well as with our Rules.
- You hereby declare that you have read and understood the Rules, and you will follow them during the entirety of your use of the Services.
- In addition to the Rules, you agree to follow any instructions given to you by the Ethereal Ragnarok Staff (identified by the yellow color tag in game) regarding your conduct in game. Please note that the Ethereal Ragnarok Staff will never ask you for your account information. If you are asked for your account information by anyone who claims to be a member of the Ethereal Ragnarok Staff, do not provide any information, and please make a report on our Service Desk.
- You acknowledge and agree that Clauses 3.1 to 3.4 of this agreement also apply to your behavior outside the Services, as long as it is in direct connection to the Services (such as Discord servers for parties or guilds). If you use any third-party services to break or attempt to break this Agreement or the Rules, it will be equated to a violation of this Agreement as if you were using the Services.
- While using the Services, you may input certain information that will be displayed to the public, such as messages and names. You agree that the information you send through the Services does not contain any personal information, and does not violate the rights of any third parties.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any and all claims, complaints or damages resulting from your misuse of the Services or from the information you send through the Services, including lost profits, loss of goodwill and legal fees.
- During your use of the Services, you may opt to purchase Credits that can be converted to Cash Points to spend on electronic items in our in-game store, which do not have real world value.
- Purchase of Credits is purely optional, and will not affect the standing of your account or your access to the Services.
- When you purchase Credits with us, you acknowledge that you do not own any of the in-game items you obtain by spending it, which are electronic items provided to you solely while you maintain an account with us and the Services remain available. You have no ownership or property interest in the Credits or any electronic items tied to your account.
- This means that, if your account is suspended or terminated, or if we stop offering the Services in your region, you will lose access to any unspent Credits and any items you have purchased by spending Credits. You will not be refunded for these Credits.
- Purchases of Credits are final and non-refundable. You are not entitled to chargeback any of your Credits purchases under any circumstances, and initiating such a process will result in account termination. If you make any Credits purchases and the Credits are not delivered to your account, please contact the Ethereal Ragnarok Staff.
- We are not responsible for your use of the Credits or the electronic items, and you acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable for any misuse of the Credits or the electronic items that results in their loss, deletion, transfer to another account or any other kind of damage or loss.
- The purchase of Credits is done through a third party payment provider. We do not process your payment information, and we do not have access to any of your payment information. We are not responsible for your relation with the third party payment provider, which is subject to its own terms of service.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, remove any electronic items from your account if, in our sole discretion, we judge that those items have been obtained in violation of this Agreement or our Rules.
- The purchase of Credits also helps us maintain and manage the server in terms of the Service monthly resource bill such as service hosting which includes the game server and website.
Accidents happen and it is mostly due to our own negligence and carelessness. It is the players’ responsibility to be prudent and mindful of their accounts, zeny, items and other valuables. Ethereal Ragnarok will not refund, reverse, reimburse, credit, or replace these items.
- Vending is a great and easy way to sell or buy items at excellent prices, but it is also easy to make a mistake such as missing a digit when inputting the prices, or selling the wrong item at the wrong price range. We strongly advice that players check everything in their vend interface before executing the shop. Ethereal Ragnarok staff members will disconnect a vending character if we spot an obvious mistake in its shop.
- Items sold via NPC collecting loots and selling them via NPC is one of the best ways to start earning zeny in Ragnarok. It is also one of the reasons why players lose their valuables. Always be extra mindful when selling off loots to any NPC, make sure none of your valuables are included in the items you’re about to sell. Ethereal Ragnarok will not spawn back valuables accidentally sold via NPCs.
- Item Dropping in Ragnarok has always been one of the modes of showing off expensive gears throughout the ages. It is also a method used by some to transfer items from one account to another. Ethereal Ragnarok allows players to open two clients, please make use of this feature to move items in between accounts. If an item got lost or is picked up by other players, Ethereal Ragnarok will not be responsible for the loss.
- Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org.